Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
MandaOpes

Sky+ HD box keeps losing signal, won't live pause and won't change channel once recording something

Hi All.

Our Sky+ HD box has recently started playing up. It keeps dropping/losing the signal, won't live pause and if you try and record something, it won't have a signal on any other channel until you cancel the record. It also keeps saying its not connected to a BT line, when it is...

Any one had similar? 

Thought I'd try this before calling on my Sky Protect!!

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
D.C

Re: Sky+ HD box keeps losing signal, won't live pause and won't change channel once recording someth

Hi MandaOpes,

Welcome to the forum however sorry to see that you are having issues with this.

Can you let us know if you have tried a planner rebuild as detailed here. Please also follow our troubleshooting guide located here and let us know how you get on.

Regards

David.C
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.