Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
scraff

Sky Go video unavailable

Have been using sky go on my iphone 4 for a week now then 2 days ago anything i click on comes up with Video Unavailable unknown error : please resart the app if the error persists or try again later ......

have already deleted the app and reinstalled again same problem ? come on sky it must be your fault ....

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

Re: Sky Go video unavailable

If yourphone is jailbroken then this iswhy.

Sky have just changed something when the android app was released so now jailbroken devices wont work.

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
scraff

[ Edited ]

what a load of <REMOVED> that is then shouldnt make any difference if it is or not to them !

thanks for the reply

Occasional Visitor
clippie

I have alson started to get video iunavailable on all channels

Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Hi clippie,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Could you let us know what device you are trying to use Sky Go on? Are you able to watch the Sky News channel?

Thanks,

Peter-789

I am usin sky payer on Xbox and get the error code 1001/c00d/f243 It won't load sky news either
Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Hi Peter-789,

Have you been using Sky on the Xbox in the past ok? Do you get the option to run through a Network Troubleshooter when the error message appears?  Are you a Sky TV subscriber or do you get this via a Sky Go Monthly ticket?

Thanks,