Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
tonianne94

Sky Go issues

My Sky Go has not being working on my laptop for a month now. When I try to watch live tv it simply comes up 'Apologies this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to contiue watcing. [t.6038 / c:4110].' It also does not allow me to play anything on demand, it plays the advertisements and then stops. I currently only have one device registered - my Ipad. At the time this began to happen my laptop was registered. I un-registered it in an attempt to solve the issue. But nothing is working. I have no trouble watching both on demand or live tv on my Ipad. Thanks. 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
tonianne94

Re: Sky Go issues

Issue resovled..received information from an early posted from someone else. 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
charlieeeeee

yeah I have the same problem, i get the ads and then that message appears.......

Getting There
charlieeeeee

i get same problem as this guy above - ads then it says 'Apologies this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to contiue watcing. [t.6038 / c:4110].'
I'm New Here
BigSexy34

Super Usercaesarome

Super User
caesarome

Re: Sky Go Error Code t:6308 / c:4110

I presume you mean error code 6038, if so try this:

1.Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight. 2.Click on the Application Storage tab. 3.Ensure the box is checked to Enable Application Storage at the bottom of the window. 4.Select any entries in the window that mention Sky, Sky Go or Sky Player and hit the delete button to remove these entries. 5.Click on the Playback tab and ensure the box is checked to Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback.