Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
RHorn

Re: Sky Go Xbox Token Error

Help please this is still not working on my xbox
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
Lewis93

I've purchased a sky go monthly ticket, yet I can't even use it on my main device(my xbox)

yet it works perfectly fine on my ipad; makes the situation even worse 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
TJ203

Hi Erin,

I logged in to MySky but no terms and services page appeared.

I previously used a different sky ID for my Sky app but now use my current one for which my new household is registered to.

Could that be a reason the token error is still coming up ? (i.e 2 different sky ID's used to login to Sky go on the xbox).

If so, how do I rectify this? because its been a good three weeks and a considerable amount of my time is being used daily to scroll through this forums hoping to find a fix

Explorer
gwjohnson

So what with the private message ? Anyone able to sort this yet ?

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Good morning tgylnn,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about these issues you seem to be having with your Sky Go service on Xbox.

Can you let me know if you you have tried signing in using a different SkyID while connected to the same Xbox live account?

If you can let me know whenever you get a chance.

Thanks 

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Hey RHorn,

It's great to hear from one of our Sky Go users and hopefully we can help.

I noticed that these posts seem to be your first posts on the forum, so can you please confirm if you have agreed to the new T&C's as mentioned above? If you can also let me know if you have previously signed in to Sky Go using a different SkyID while connected to the same Xbox live account?

If you can give us a shout whenever you can.

Thanks 

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Hi TJ203,

Thanks for letting us know that you seem to be struggling from the same issues as mentioned throughout this thread and letting us know that you have had a different SkyID using Sky Go on your device before.

I will arrange for one of my colleagues to look into this matter further and they will be in touch as soon as they possibly can be. As they will be in touch by PM, we would ask if you could please keep an eye on your message inbox by going to this page.

If you have any other questions or queries in the meantime please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Thanks 

Explorer
gwjohnson

Hello ?!?! Anyone there ? Ive messaged 3 different people for the fix no one has come back to me ? Can you help please ?
Cheers
Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Hey gwjohnson,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us.

As you have messaged us privately, this is why you have yet to receive a reply, as all the information we discuss we try to make available in public so that other community members be be able to benefit from it in the future.

Can you confirm if you have went to this page and accepted the new T&C's if you have not already done so?

If you can let me know when you get a chance to do this.

Thanks 

Explorer
gwjohnson

Hi ok ive done that again and like the others there was no prompt to accept T&C's so what now ? Cheers

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Hey gwjohnson,

Thanks for letting us know that you have checked this.

Can you let us know if you have ever used a different SkyID to sign in with through your Xbox Live account?

Please let me know.

Thanks 

Explorer
gwjohnson

Yes I have and i tried the fix at the begining of the thread.

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Hey gwjohnson,

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

I will raise your details to one of my colleagues to get this looked into further. The team will be in touch with you as soon as they possibly can do by PM. If you have any other questions or queries in the meantime please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks 

Getting There
J+Wright

Hello, 

I'm also having the same problem.

I have previously had a skygo account registerd to my console and live ID. Now i have a new sky go account which i would like to register with my ID and console as it had more channels. Are you telling me because ive previously had a sky go account linked to the xbox and ID i will not be able to activate my new one? Hence the error message ' Association error: token value already in use ' . Ive just bought a new subscription for my ID so making a new one wont be an option.

I have treid all steps mentiond to resolve the problem and the error remains. Im moving to university tomorow and was hoping to use my sky through my console. If i cant register the new Sky Go account to my console/id I will simply be cancelling my subscription as ill be paying for a sevice which wont be used.

Any help would be apreciated. 

Getting There
tglynn

Hi

No I haven't. I only have one skyID so I can't unfortunately use another one to try.

Thanks