Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
SophieJH

Sky Go Sign In

[ Edited ]

Sky Go won't sign me in and keeps taking me back to the sign in page and asks me to sign in again. Any ideas how to solve this problem? Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Jim78434

I am having same issues today. Think sky have a problem w...

I am having same issues today. Think sky have a problem wish they would post issues on there site in real time. They take enough money off us.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Contributor
mpc666

It appears to be broken at the moment as I am unable to s...

It appears to be broken at the moment as I am unable to sign in to.

Spoke to somebody from Sky on the live chat and they said Sky business is down so she couldnt check but its possible that it was effecting Sky go.

Seems like the most likely thing.

Occasional Visitor
Mumbojumbo1969

Im having same prob aswell cant sign inn to sky go

Im having same prob aswell cant sign inn to sky go
Super User
caesarome

Sky have put this message up:   We are currently experien...

Sky have put this message up:

We are currently experiencing technical problems which are affecting many of our business systems, including Sky Go and On Demand.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.