Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Glenglen

Re: Sky Go Errors 5, 7 & 9 on iPhone, iPad & iPod touch

Absolutely disgraceful, and funny the only time it goes down is when the football on!
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
solraczz

I too have been receiving the error 7 message. I have unloaded and re loaded and still the same error
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
The+JC

Same issue here. I have reinstalled and rebooted and reset and removed device - NO fix.

However I have noticed that the issue is only AFTER I log in. If I do not log in, Sky news works, it is only when accessing sports or movies that it fails (every time).

WiltshireRob

Yep, same here. Perfect timing for the football, AGAIN!
Community Coordinator
Shelz

Hi everyone,

We apologise for the error that you are experiencing whilst trying to watch Sky Go. We are working on this as we speak to get this resolved.

As soon as we have an update, a post will be made to let you know.

Many thanks,

Shelz
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
JonB74

I hardly try to use this app, but every time I try its always the same...ERROR:9.

It was the same on iOS 4.2 and iOS 5 on my iPhone 3GS

I've re-installed multiple times and nothing fixed this :smileysad:

Yes it's a free app, and yes it's a bonus to watch my over priced sky TV package on my iPhone, but in it's current state it's just a screen icon with no content.

DISGRUNTLED

Occasional Visitor
solraczz

Thank you for the reply. At least we know it's being looked in to.
Occasional Visitor
gem11lau

I am currently getting streaming errors 7 & 9 and I have been getting these errors for the last few days on my iPad. Can you advise how to resolve?
Occasional Visitor
Smudger09

Error 9 for me gutted I missed an 8 goal thriller but hopefully when my subscription comes out it will have an error code and we will see how quick sky sort that out.
Occasional Visitor
Andrew+Mawson

Been getting same message for about 3 hrs now, error 7 & 9 ???? Any solutions ?
Occasional Visitor
Krystaal

I uninstalled, rebooted,reinstalled on my iPhone 4 and still get error 7! This is disgraceful, considering how much I pay for Sky!! Please resolve this issue properly!
Occasional Visitor
Alfiebear

Definitely still broken as of 15:30 on the 29th...
Occasional Visitor
Gazza83

Error 7 all the time on my iPhone 3GS. It used to work but sent iPhone away to be repaired and now dont work.
Occasional Visitor
JON+r

I suspect this is a capacity issue so will only be resolved when you have suffiicient capacity. Let us know when you have the infrastructure to support the service.
Occasional Visitor
marshallj

Hello I have had problems all day om both devices , Ipad and Iphone 4 . Have not had any streaming all day and just get Media Streaming Error 9

Broadband is Btinfiniy and that is working fine. Location is North Somerset