Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Lukedb66
Accepted Solution

Sky Go Desktop Install

When I go to the Sky Go Desktop download page, the install box on the left says loading and then goes blank? I have silverlight 4 installed and I'm using IE8. Please help!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
StacieB

Re: Sky Go Desktop Install

Hi Lukedb66,

Welcome to our community and thanks for your post.

As you have said you have Silverlight 4, you will need to upgrade to version 5 of Silverlight for this to be compatible.

Thanks. 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Lukedb66

Stacie yer a star! Ty kindly!

Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi Lukedb66, 

I was just wondering if SkyGo is now working OK after upgrading silverlight version? If it has, I was wondering if you could mark the advice as an accepted solution, as this would help other customers who may have had the same problem you had?

Thanks, 

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Stefand24

I have had the same issue, the Sky go download box goes blank and nothing further happens. I have the latest Silverlight download?

Any other suggestions please?