Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
jakeyboy97

Re: Sky Go App Launch

I've updated my Ipod 3 to the 4.1 software and it still won't work :smileyindifferent: do you no why ??

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi jakeyboy97, 

If 4.1 is the latest software available for your model of iPod touch it suggests you have one of the older models which I'm afraid the Sky Go app will not work with.

Sky Go currently works on the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4th Generation iPod Touch, iPad and iPad 2. These devices all run iOS version 4.2 or above, please see the requirements listed on the App Store for the Application - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sky-go/id446086440?mt=8

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jamesls

APPLE, Apple, Apple... What about the rest of us lesser beings who have Galaxys etc???

Occasional Visitor
jamesls

Agree

Regular Visitor
skhan786

will there be a blackberry app comming out anytime soon 

Staff (Retired)
GRF4784

Hi skhan786,

At this moment in time there are no plans for Sky Go to be released for Blackberry devices, If this does change we will let everyone know.

Thank you for your interest.

Occasional Visitor
hayjaywoo

hi ive downloaded the app for sky go on my iphone4s when i go on it says there is no internet connection and cant load programmes, yet all my other apps work. is this a problem with my phone, or the app .

Staff (Retired)
Samantha-K

Hi hayjaywoo,

Firstly welcome to the Forum, how do you like it so far? Remember you can leave your feedback here. :smileyhappy:

Are you experiencing this issue on a Wifi or 3G connection? Or does it happen on both?

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
jordanda

Re: Sky Go 4.2 iOS

Robert wrote:

Hi jakeyboy97, 

If 4.1 is the latest software available for your model of iPod touch it suggests you have one of the older models which I'm afraid the Sky Go app will not work with.

Sky Go currently works on the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 4th Generation iPod Touch, iPad and iPad 2. These devices all run iOS version 4.2 or above, please see the requirements listed on the App Store for the Application - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sky-go/id446086440?mt=8

I have 4.2.1 version, STILL will not work on iphone 3G. Thank you for a large hole in my wallet!!!! It should of be made clear on ALL your fancy adverts and web pages.

Occasional Visitor
Jonney+spirit

How many devices can I run sky go from?
Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Hi Jonney+spirit,

Welcome to the Forum.

You can use 2 devices per account for SkyGo.  Here is SkyGo's website where you can find out more info about the service and what is available to watch :smileyhappy:

Thanks, 

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Dakine

I cannot find the sky go app on the app store, is there a problem with it?
Super User
caesarome

This should help:

http://www.sky.com/mysky/makethemost/sky-apps/index.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
warringtonwolves

when is the APP OUT FOR ANDROID PHONES PLS CAN SOME 1 HELP

Super User
caesarome

No one knows but the official line is still "sometime this winter".

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.