Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Explorer
sekenyon2000
Accepted Solution

Sky Customer Care Telephone Number

[ Edited ]

Can someone in plain english, tell me Sky's Customer Care Telephone Number and how much will it cost me per minute to ring from my Sky Talk Anytime Landline Telephone?

Please do not point me to other Web-Links, Just a simple answer to my question.

Many Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
speedyrite

It's always free to call Sky when you are a Sky Talk Free...

It's always free to call Sky when you are a Sky Talk Freetime, Weekends or Anytime customer.

I can dial 150 and it takes me straight to the Sky menu. If that doesn't work for you, try 08442 411 653.

"All opinions are my own, other advice may be available and may differ from mine.
I do not work for Sky, I'm just a customer like you!
If my advice has helped you, say thanks by clicking on thumbs up"
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Explorer
sekenyon2000

Re: It's always free to call Sky when you are a Sky Talk Free...

Very much appreciated Speedyrite, many thanks for the direct answer
I'm New Here
ronald+burrows

why cant you just print your telephone number without any...

why cant you just print your telephone number without any troubles and you can just ring you straight forward