Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Mike1London
Accepted Solution

Sky Anytime - only getting movies and all 'Last Chance'

I've seen this problem reported on another thread, has anyone experienced this but found a solution?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Sky Anytime - only getting movies and all 'Last Chance'

Mike1London wrote:

I've seen this problem reported on another thread, has anyone experienced this but found a solution?

There does seem to be alot of posts regarding this. For some a planner rebuild helps,remember if you do a rebuild it can take a few day's to repopulate.You have nothing to lose.

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky-plus-hd/recording/guide-to-performing-a-planner-rebuild/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Clair+Soan

I have the same issue - did you resolve?

Super User
caesarome

Clair+Soan wrote:

I have the same issue - did you resolve?

Have you read the post above yours ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.