Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M
Accepted Solution

Sky Anytime+ coming soon to Pace Sky+HD boxes

[ Edited ]

We are hoping to roll out Sky Anytime+ to customers with Pace Sky+HD boxes soon
As you may be aware, we're gradually making the Sky Anytime+ service available in phases to ensure each of our customers receives the best possible experience. The approach we have taken is according to a customer’s Sky+HD box model. The first box models to receive the service were the Amstrad DRX 890 and 895 HD boxes and more recently Samsung. The next box we aim to make the service available on is the Pace box and the software required to support Sky Anytime+ is currently being rolled out in readiness for this.

When will I know when the service is available on my Pace box?
If you have already registered for updates on the roll-out of Sky Anytime+ we will contact you once the service is available. If you have not previously given us your details and would like to know when you are able to activate the service please do so by logging in from the “Get It Now” section at www.sky.com/anytimeplus.

What about other boxes?
Once we have successfully rolled out to Pace box customers we will then look to roll out to another HD box model. As soon as we have more information we will let customers know. If you have already registered for updates on the roll-out of Sky Anytime+ we will contact you once the service is available on your box. If you have not previously given us your details and would like to know when you are able to activate the service please do so by logging in from the “Get It Now” section at www.sky.com/anytimeplus.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
AXED

Re: Sky Anytime+ coming soon to Pace Sky+HD boxes

??????!!! WHAT !!!??????

HELLO?  AMSTRAD 780!!!!!

FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!

:smileymad:

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Contributor
simon194

The 780's are completely different architecture to the other Amstrad boxes so they could be problematic. They are the only HD boxes with a little endian processor to start with.

That said some 780s have had the v9 EPG which is, from what I can gather, a required precursor to the Darwin software update.

Sky DRX890 Version No: 4f3108
Pace Sky+HD Version No: 9F3003
Occasional Visitor
richardinio

pace box- updated. tick

signed in and ordered anytime. tick

got an order number. tick

now how long does it take to activate?

Regular Visitor
Buzzzzzz

Same here. However, when I go back into my account following the page with the order number, it again says:

Sky Anytime+ has been added to your basket - please choose your set-up option on the next page.

Is this correct? I have tried it a couple of times and each time it reverts to this message. I seem to be in a loop!

Occasional Visitor
richardinio

rung sky and anytime was activated almost instantly! give them a bell. 08442414141

Frequent Visitor
Hambonz

finally got Anytime +  on my Pace box !!

I simply visited  www.sky.com/anytimeplus  and clicked on [GET IT NOW]   placed the 'order'  (be sure to untick 'Engineer visit @£40')

...and it was active a few minutes later !!

--

HammY