Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
n.pea
Accepted Solution

Sky Anytime+ and on HD Box (but no subscription)

Hi,

I currently have a Sky+ HD Box but no longer subscribe to the HD service as it makes no difference to the viewing quality in my area :smileysurprised:(

Am I still able to get anytime plus service ??

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Sky Anytime+ and on HD Box (but no subscription)

n.pea wrote:

Hi,

I currently have a Sky+ HD Box but no longer subscribe to the HD service as it makes no difference to the viewing quality in my area :smileysurprised:(

Am I still able to get anytime plus service ??

No you dont need a HD subscription.This is what you need.

5-WhatDoINeedTo enjoy the fantastic Sky Anytime+ service you will need to have the following:

• Sky TV subscription.
  • A Sky+HD box or the latest black SkyHD box.
    Please note that you do not have to have an HD subscription unless you want to watch Sky Anytime+ in HD.
  • Sky Broadband Everyday Lite or Unlimited.
    We recommend that you take Unlimited as Everyday Lite will restrict your downloading capacity.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
fogstershadow

I knew I had read on here that the latest(black) Sky+ boxes could get Anytime+, but when I mentioned this on another thread, a sky advisor said I was wrong.

Super User
kato

fogstershadow wrote:

I knew I had read on here that the latest(black) Sky+ boxes could get Anytime+, but when I mentioned this on another thread, a sky advisor said I was wrong.

Perhaps they need to catch up on their own info.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
fogstershadow

To be fair to them, they are usually spot on with their advice and help. I will let this one slide. :smileywink:

Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Hi kato,

Is it ok to provide the link where you found this error so we can have it rectified as this should be 'black Sky+ box' and not SkyHD.

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Super User
kato

Robert-B wrote:

Hi kato,

Is it ok to provide the link where you found this error so we can have it rectified as this should be 'black Sky+ box' and not SkyHD.

Hi Robert.

Link attached

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/anytime-plus/set-up/what-do-i-need-to-get-sky-anytime-plus/

Community Coordinator
Robert-B

This has now been escalated for amendment.

Thanks for pointing this out kato.

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.