Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
funzi07

Sky Anytime + and BBC Iplayer

How do I get BBC Iplayer on my Sky Anytime + channels?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Annie+UK

Re: Sky Anytime + and BBC Iplayer

BBC iPlayer will be added to Anytime+ later in the year also ITV Player Catchup will be added.

Annie.......... Xbox Gamertag: Annie UK  - Titanfall Gen4 -  Sky Help - YouTube channel

Sky customer since 1989 - βeta tester for: WindowsTechPreview, Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD etc... Hardware: DRX890 to LG 32LV550T, DRX895 to LG 42LV550T, Lumia 1520, Xbox One,, iPad Air 2 (128GB WiFi)

If someone helps you please click the thumbs up icon and/or accept as a solution, in the post options, where appropriate. Thanks.

Anyone running the R010.070.58.06p EPG software is advised to do a manual update ASAP, instructions can be found here (no recordings or settings will be lost).
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Frequent Contributor
Robbie-SkyHD

do we know when in the autum? i mean i know itv player and bbc iplayer are going too be launched fully in the autum along side sky's full 7 day catch up service but exactly when is this do we have an approx date? month?

any info would be helpful though :smileyhappy:

http://www.sky.com/products/ways-to-watch/anytime-plus

Robbie

Sky+HD DRX895-W 2TB Sky+HD DRX895-W 2TB, Family HD, Sport & Movies

iPad Mini, iPhone 5, Apple TV, iOS Beta Tester

Tech Enthusiast
Super User
Annie+UK

Sky have not published a date yet.

Annie.......... Xbox Gamertag: Annie UK  - Titanfall Gen4 -  Sky Help - YouTube channel

Sky customer since 1989 - βeta tester for: WindowsTechPreview, Xbox One, Windows Phone, Sky+HD etc... Hardware: DRX890 to LG 32LV550T, DRX895 to LG 42LV550T, Lumia 1520, Xbox One,, iPad Air 2 (128GB WiFi)

If someone helps you please click the thumbs up icon and/or accept as a solution, in the post options, where appropriate. Thanks.

Anyone running the R010.070.58.06p EPG software is advised to do a manual update ASAP, instructions can be found here (no recordings or settings will be lost).
DisgruntledMrsC

any further update on this? 

I can see BBC iPlayer is on anytime + but there are no shows.  

Super User
caesarome

There is no new news other than it should be arriving within the next month or so (hopefully).

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
JSHPP

I have updated my anytime to anytime+, but still do not have any sign of bbc iplayer..

do you need to pay extra for bbc iplayer?

Super User
caesarome

JSHPP wrote:

do you need to pay extra for bbc iplayer?

No, Sky are currently testing it so nobody has the iplayer yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
Achcote

Just noticed that the On Demand Iplayer icon now says launching 30th October!!

Occasional Visitor
robinhollings

Why have Sky been promoting On Demand with iPlayer etc before it's available and still being tested??

Contributor
digital+artist

it's up and

robinhollings wrote:

Why have Sky been promoting On Demand with iPlayer etc before it's available and still being tested??

it's quite normal to promote things before they launch, otherwise how would people know they're coming!

anyway iPlayer is up and running now and it's great, though finding the HD content is a trifle convoluted

BazG

And it's not just the HD content that can be difficult to find. 

Regular Visitor
GuillermoKnomatez

On 31 Oct digital+artist wrote:

"anyway iPlayer is up and running now"

Is it? Can anyone answer the original question please - HOW DO I GET TO IT? WHICH BUTTONS DO I PRESS?

BazG

BBCiplayer can be found in the Catch Up section of On Demand.
Regular Visitor
GuillermoKnomatez

I'm looking at the "On Demand" menu now - there is no "Catch Up" tab - from left to right I have:

All, Sky Store, Movies, Entertainment, Documentaries, Kids, Sports, News, Music.

My Box is brand new and cabled to port 1 on my router five feet away.