Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Irvine+Blue
Accepted Solution

Sky Advisor?

Any Sky advisors on-line to deal with my caller display and voice mail problem?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Sky Advisor?

[ Edited ]

Hi Irvine+Blue, 

If you are experiencing issues with Caller Display, please in the first instance remove all equipment and adapters from your line and try plugging your house phone into the master socket. If Caller Display works from this socket or then continue to test this by adding one device at a time to rule out a fault with something connected to your line. 

If Caller Display still doesn't work when connected to the master socket and all other devices are removed, please try connecting to the test socket if possible, if this still fails or if you don't have a test socket, try a different Caller Display compatible phone.

Should the above steps not resolve your issue, please use the Contact Us page to report this to our Customer Help team.

Can you describe the issue you are experiencing with your Voicemail?

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Irvine+Blue

Hi Robert,

I've tried as suggested with the caller display but still not working.

The fault with the Voicemail is that on dialing 1571 the message says it has been disabled, but has never worked. 1471 is working fine.

Is that helpful?

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Irvine+Blue, 

The message relating to your Voicemail may explain the issues you are seeing and could have an impact on your Caller Display issue. Please use the Contact Us page to report this fault to our Customer Help team so that it can be investigated further.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Irvine+Blue

Robert,

I have already contacted the Customer Help Team, job number (KMM8882236I15977L0KM)‏ but I've had no response. I even had a satisfaction survey e-mail forwarded to me, but this could not be opened.

My problem still remains!

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Irvine+Blue, 

I'm sorry to hear this, when did you e-mail the team?

Please note it currently can take between 5 and 10 days for a response to these queries, our teams are working to answer e-mail enquiries as quickly as possible.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Irvine+Blue

I first contacted them 2 days ago and the automated response says it will be dealt with as soon as possible, it does not mention 5-10 days, which is both disappointing and frustrating. As a new customer I honestly expected better service! 

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Irvine+Blue, 

I appreciate this is frustrating, it may be quicker to give the Customer Help team a call using the number listed on the Contact Us page.

Calls made to Sky using your Sky Talk line are free so you won't be charged.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Irvine+Blue

Robert,

Thanks for your help. My service will be active within the next 24 hours.

Thanks.