Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Tazman3

Sky 3D channel out of sync with new samsung Eu46F6400 LED TV

I've just purchased a new led TV samsung 46" and the sky 3D channel is out of sync!! My old LG LED TV was fine why is the samsung out of sync?? As far as I can see the rest of the channels are fine

Martin
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Emma-O

Re: Sky 3D channel out of sync with new samsung Eu46F6400 LED TV

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome Tazman3,

I do apologise you’re having these issues, can you confirm this is effecting the picture aswell as the sound. How are you connected to your new TV?

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Tazman3

I'm connected the same way I was with my LG by hdmi straight to the TV, the picture is fine but the sound is out of sync with it
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

Hi Tazman3,

Thanks for your post and for highlighting the issue you have had with your TV.  Sorry that you are unable to sync.  It may be worth carrying about a
planner rebuild

Please let me know if you this helps?

Best regards,

Getting There
Tazman3

Hi Ian I tried doing a planner rebuild but it's made no difference at all also changed hdmi cable and tried setting audio delay but nothing changes the people speak then the voice comes a tad later

Help

Martin
Retired Staff Member
Joss-91

Hi Tazman3,

Thanks for getting back to me.

You seem to have followed all the correct steps so far and as the out of sync sound doesn't appear to be affecting any other channels I find this a bit strange. The next step I can think of doing is a Software Update.

If you could try this and let me know how you get on I'll be happy to help further.

Cheers,