Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Seastes

Silverlight problem

Hi,

I am having a problem watching sky go on my new laptop.  I already had silverlight but tried uninstalling it and reinstalling after sky go told me it was not installed.  Installation is successful yet I still cannot watch anything as sky go says its not installed.  It also isnt in my manage add on list on internet explorer.  Can anyone advise as to what to do please?  Reinstalling obviously does not work.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Silverlight problem

Remove Silverlight again and then reboot your laptop. When it has loaded up login to the Sky Go website (www.skygo.com) and select something to watch, perhaps a live tv channel. When you start to watch something you should then be prompted to install Silverlight again which you need to do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.