Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Dibley12
Accepted Solution

Setting up sky go on ipad

I have same problem as mycyandme. Keeps saying my computer (ie my iPad) is not registered and also keeps asking me to install sky go every time I want to watch a movie
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Setting up sky go on ipad

Hi Dibley12, 

Can you tell us how you are trying to access Sky Go on your iPad, are you navigating to the Sky Go website using Safari or have you downloaded the Sky Go app from the iTunes App Store?

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Dibley12

Accessing from safari on sky website, I have the problem! Going into skygo directly, I do not have problem - thanks. However, I do see all the movie channels that I have.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Dibley12, 

While the Sky Go website will load in Safari on the iPad to use Sky Go on this device you must use the Sky Go app.

The Sky Go website is designed for use on PC's and Laptops and will not work on the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as it requires Microsoft Silverlight which cannot be installed on these devices.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.