Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
mike+shannon

Scenario workflow failurecor:20310

Appears when trying to watch sky on laptop
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Scenario workflow failurecor:20310

Try this:

Right Click > Silverlight > Application Storage > Delete All, leave the tick in the enable storage box at the bottom and then reboot your computer.

or

Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight.
Click on the Application Storage tab.
Ensure the box is checked to Enable Application Storage at the bottom of the window.
Select any entries in the window that mention Sky, Sky Go or Sky Player and hit the delete button to remove these entries.
Click on the Playback tab and ensure the box is checked to Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback. Then reboot your computer.

Please note that if you do this you might find your computer is unregistered and if you have already made a change recently you might have to wait a month to use SkyGo again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
dazer28

Hi

Thanks for your help this way works and i didnt need to rebot

Getting There
Elwyn14

This only worked one day and then failed again. So now I risk losing Sky go by doing it again today. What a way to run a company. I am about to be travelling a lot so if I can't use sky go I might as well cancel all my subscriptions and get my son to copy stuff at his expense and watch it later.
And by the way I can spell "Travelling"
Explorer
merlin-tigger

yes - this only works until you switch pc off then doesn't work again - SKY, please advise?

Explorer
merlin-tigger

yes - only works until switch off - SKY please advise?

Getting There
tellyismylife

First I had the t3137 c1501 erorrs and now this.  they amount to the same thing and looking on these help pages the problem has been in the system for years.  what's the solution SKY?  this is really pretty crap.

Super User
caesarome

tellyismylife wrote:

First I had the t3137 c1501 erorrs and now this.

So you have tried what has been posted earlier in this thread as it should fix this error ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Explorer
merlin-tigger

yes - tried all of this - as i said, only works until you switch laptop off then you have to do all over again - SKY don't seem interested or able to help when you contact them?

Super User
caesarome

[ Edited ]

merlin-tigger wrote:

yes - tried all of this - as i said,

I was talking to tellyismylife which I why I quoted their post to reply to them !

I have no idea whta your issue is because 9/10 times doing what I posted earlier will fix it, so try going through this lot as well:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Go/Sky-Go-Fix-C-1501-C-1503-and-C-16000-C-16040-C-4110-T-3137/ta-p/5...

I do not work for Sky.
Getting There
tellyismylife

caesarome wrote:

tellyismylife wrote:

First I had the t3137 c1501 erorrs and now this.

So you have tried what has been posted earlier in this thread as it should fix this error ?

yes, i have tried them all.  it fixes it temporarily but every time i reboot my browser the t3137 c1501 comes back and then this one. unimpressed. thanks for replying though!

Explorer
merlin-tigger

yes - nothing works - still getting same error code.

I'm New Here
frobscottle01

I'm getting the same error code also. I've tried thetwo solutions suggested re: SilverLight but neither work.

Can anyone suggest anything else - would reinstalling work?

Explorer
merlin-tigger

no - it doesn't!!!

Community Coordinator
Ross-M

Afternoon All,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you all and as caesarome has advised this resolves the issue 9/10 times. Can you all confirm you have cleared your browser's privacy data, are using a compatible browser and operating system and this is up to date and that you have completed caesarome steps from earlier in this thread? If you have done all of this then can you please post a screen grab of the error message you are receiving? 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,