Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Martinchalkley

Samsung TV Sky Remote Code

Hi,
I have just bought a new Samsung TV which comes with a soundbar, they link wireless via Bluetooth. I have tried all of the codes I can find for my sky remote to control the standby mode and volume of my TV. Can somebody help please? I have a Rev.9F remote control and my TV is a Samsung UE46F6400AKXXU. Thanks

Martin
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

Re: Samsung TV Sky Remote Code

It's nice to see a new face on our Forum Martinchalkley, I'll help out with you're remote control query :smileyhappy:

You'll find all the steps you need, and all the codes we have for Samsung TVs, within our 'Program your Sky remote to control your TV' article.

As it's a brand new TV, it may be the case that the model is so new that we may not have a compatible code for the Sky remote control yet. This is common with new models of TV and is generally updated in time. This is down to the manufacturer of the TV to let us know what code is compatible for the remote.

I hope my post has helped explain how things work with our remotes and newer models of TV. If you need anything clarified further, then please feel free to post again and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Andy
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.