Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Graduate
pavilion

Sagemcom F@st2504n

Hi all.

just a quick one really to make sure my new Sagemcom F@st has the most up to date firmware on it??

ManufacturerModel NumberFirmware VersionADSL Firmware Version

Sagemcom
F@ST2504n
5.23.1a4N
A2pD030n.d23b

thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Protégé
Jaybee2

Re: Sagemcom F@st2504n

Mine is 6.14.1a4N_UNI

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Graduate
pavilion

whats your performance like?  Ive heard that the newer version is quite unstable?

Getting There
Haggistech

same here

6.14.1a4N_UNI

Staff
Kris+McD

Hi pavilion 

Thanks for your post. 

Can you tell me if you have fibre or standard broadband? 

Cheers 

Graduate
pavilion

Standard broadband
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi pavilion,

Thanks for getting back to us.

You're not on the latest firmware at the moment, however we are aware of some issues at the moment with the latest firmware. So I would advise at this stage that you keep to the firmware you have at the moment.

Thanks.
Graduate
pavilion

Ok ok could you please describe the issues? My issue is that my bb is really slow and it wasn't before I got this new router so I'm wo during if this is the issue?
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi pavilion,

Unfortunately we cannot explain the issues, however as you're not on the firmware that's having issues, I would advise that you work your way through the troubleshooting steps for broadband speeds.

Also, have you changed anything to your set-up?

Regards.

Graduate
pavilion

hello. nope nothing has changes except the new router.