Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
JGPM
Accepted Solution

STV HD

Can you give a date when STV HD will become available on SKY?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: STV HD

JGPM wrote:

Can you give a date when STV HD will become available on SKY?

Have a look at the link regarding STV HD.not sure if it is still applicable.Worth giving it a go.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100614101527AAr4V36

If you think i helped click on the star under my name.Thanks

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi JGPM,

I'm afraid we do not have any more information on the availability of STV HD on Sky. This is currently down to STV and you would need to contact them directly to enquire about this.

STV have posted some questions and answers regarding STV HD on their website at http://www.stv.tv/stvhd

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
weedram1

All Sky customers in Scotland should not watch STV and watch ITV on channel 993, until STV HD and STV+1 are available on the EPG on Sky.:smileymad:

Occasional Visitor
Manus+Bonner

Here here 2 that my friend, STV are just a bunch of arseholes who are just messing with the Scottish Public...boycot boycot boycot
Visitor
weeding

I think Sky should be responsible for providing customers stv hd, after all we pay the same price as other Sky customers for Channel 3 HD. Why should we get a poorer service for the same price?
Senior Member (Platinum)
Kenneth+M

Sky are not directly responsible for providing you with STV HD.  For various reasons, STV themselves have chosen not to opt for an EPG slot on the Sky platform, although they have recently confirmed that STV HD will come to Sky in April 2014.  This has been a source of contention for ages as STV began their HD service in June 2010.  They are the last of the Channel 3 macro regions to enter the 21st Century in terms of HD availability for Sky customers.

Dinosaurs.