Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Super User
kato

Re: SKY PIN NUMBER

nicholas+robert wrote:

please send me my pin no

If you have read the above posts you dont get sent a pin number.You will find it is the last four digits on you're viewing card.If you need to change this for any reason use the link below.

https://myaccount.sky.com/portal/myaccount?eserviceaction=resetpin

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi nicholas+robert, you can reset your PIN on My Sky under my account then Sky TV PIN. We can't do this on the forums, sorry.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
RichardThompson

Wow, doesn't anyone read the previous post!

Super User
caesarome

Yes they do Richard but I am confused by your post ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
mrs+comley

Hi 

can someone help me. We have been trying to watch films on sky+hd box but it does not allow us to use our pin number

we have tried many times.

The pin number we use has been with us since we joined sky.

can you go into the back ground and put right

thanks

mr comley 

Super User
kato

Hi Mrs Comley.

The Sky advisors on the forum cannot change your pin number but you can do this yourself.Use this link for more details.http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/account-and-billing/account-details/reset-viewing-card-pin-number/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Occasional Visitor
p.smith126

can u let me know what my pin number is please  i never had one

Super User
caesarome

It is usually the last four digits on your viewing card.

If it isn't then you can change it to whatever you want here and you don't need to know what it was originally:

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
shareya

I am a sky customer and all I want to know is if anyone can tell how to find out my pin number is without having a card . And how to change it please anyone reply by today

Super User
caesarome

shareya wrote:

I am a sky customer and all I want to know is if anyone can tell how to find out my pin number is without having a card . And how to change it please anyone reply by today

Not sure what you mean by "without having a card" but you should be able to change it by logging into the link in the post above yours.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
deakp

As far as I am aware I have never changed my pin however, the last four digits of my card do not work.

I have tried to use the online service to change my pin but it keeps telling me that it cannot check my details right now and to try again later.

Any advice?

Super User
caesarome

Give sky a call would be the best thing to do as they should be able to help you. As far as i know it is the last four digits of your first viewing card.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
dacho+dachev

i didnt know my pin number how to understand it ???

Super User
caesarome

dacho+dachev wrote:

i didnt know my pin number how to understand it ???

Just use this link to change it:

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
LouiseRochester

How can I remove the PIN Number from my two sky boxes. Everyone in my house is old enough to watch everything on Sky but I have been unable to take off the pin for many of the films on Sky Movies. I have removed all restrictions but when I go to watch many films, I still have to put in the PIN - Very frustrating.  PLease help!