Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Cocoyan

SKY+ HD REMOTE CONTROL CODE FOR TECHNIKA(PRO) TV

Hi , I have got a Sky+HD rev.8R remote and need a code to operate my TV,Please Thanks.

Make –TECHNIKA PRO

Model No. –LCD22-220

Working Code (If found) –

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: SKY+ HD REMOTE CONTROL CODE FOR TECHNIKA(PRO) TV

The code you require is 2134 :smileyhappy: however you will need to buy the latest remote (version 9 ) for it to work.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
SMcG19

Fantastic, this worked for me!

Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Hi SMcG19, 

Thanks for joining the forum to post to say that you have found that the code 2134 has worked for you. For this to be more helpful to the community, can you post the model of your Technika TV for me?

Regards, 

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.