Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Cookie71
Accepted Solution

Router make and model

Hi there

Can anyone tell me how I find out the make and model of the router I am using please.  There is nothing except Sky written on it and I need to get a VPN account and my work have said they need this to set it up.

The box it came in isn't very helpful as again it just seems to have Sky plastered over everything.

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Gerryx

Re: Router make and model

If you have just joined Sky its prolly a DSL-2640S D-link D-Link Model DSL-2640S

Regards

Gerryx

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Cookie71

Thank you Gerry, very helpful, just looked again at router and D Link is on the sticker so I'm suspecting your advice is spot on.

Many thanks

Occasional Visitor
VS12

I too have the same problem, I joined Sky in June-2010, the modem is Sagem Dark Grey but it does not have the model number. can you advice which model number this could be?

Thanks