Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Whitfield2013

Router failing - how much for Sky Hub?

Hello,

We already have Sky+HD with phone and broadband. Our current monthly cost is £72.65. 

Our Sky router is a few years old and struggling, so we'd like to know how to get a Sky Hub and whether it'll cost us anything? 

I've tried to look at the upgrade options for Sky Hub but just get an info page about switching to Sky Broadband. This is the page I've tried: http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk/sky-hub/.

Where is the upgrade link to get a quote, as an existing customer?

Thanks!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
daveNOS

Re: Router failing - how much for Sky Hub?

They are £69.99 (well they where last time they had a price on the site)you may be able to get one for free if you agree to recontract your broadband for 12 months although not everyone gets offered that deal.
Opinions expressed on here by me are mine and mine alone.
I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you
Im so busy...
I dont know if i lost a horse or just found some rope.....
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Whitfield2013

Thank you - we may try giving Sky a call to negotiate :smileyhappy:

Occasional Visitor
Whitfield2013

PS - Though I still think Sky should respond to this help topic, as it's SO UNNECESSARILY DIFFICULT to find information via the website. Honestly, we WANT to buy something and yet can't find how?! Daft. 

Retired Staff Member
Kristi-C

Hi Whitfield2013, thanks for the message and sorry for the late reply. Sorry to hear that you find it difficult to find information on our site. Please click on Help&Support before writing in the search bar to get the best results. Thanks, 

Kristi
Community Coordinator
Occasional Visitor
Whitfield2013

Hi Sky (Kristi),

Thanks for your reply. 

"Please click on Help&Support before writing in the search bar to get the best results".

Yes, I did this, and still didn't find what I was looking for. 

Originally, I found the 'get our Sky Hub' page, then logged in to get 'information for existing users' - then got a page about purchasing Sky Broadband. Which was not useful. 

I then searched 'My Sky' and 'Help&Support' before eventually giving up and posting in this forum...

L

Retired Staff Member
Kristi-C

Hi Whitfield2013, thanks for getting back to me. I see what you mean. Sorry about this. Did you try clicking buy when in there and the price may have come up in your basket before confirming purchase? Thanks, 

Kristi
Community Coordinator