Remind me

Answered
Go to Answer
New Viewer
Post 1 of 4

Remind me

I enjoy the movie series with Sean bean  "Sharpe"  it is sometimes on a Saturday on the Yesterday channel I want a remind me for it but when I searched there was no sign of it any where can any one help / advise?

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 4

Re: Remind me

lrd+forster wrote:

I enjoy the movie series with Sean bean  "Sharpe"  it is sometimes on a Saturday on the Yesterday channel I want a remind me for it but when I searched there was no sign of it any where can any one help / advise?

Have you tried the never miss option? Try the link below.

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky/mytv/nevermiss

All Replies
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 4

lrd+forster wrote:

Have you tried the never miss option? Try the link below.

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky/mytv/nevermiss

Oracle
Post 3 of 4

I don't know if NeverMiss covers every single program available accross all the channels but Sharpe isn't on this week that I can see as I have watched some of the 8pm Saturday episodes despite owning them all already on DVD.

The fact it isn't on this week is a little bit odd as they got to the end (apart from the last two broadcast on ITV) then they showed the first two episodes again before stopping, very odd.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Executive Producer
Post 4 of 4

caesarome wrote:

I don't know if NeverMiss covers every single program available accross all the channels but Sharpe isn't on this week that I can see as I have watched some of the 8pm Saturday episodes despite owning them all already on DVD.

The fact it isn't on this week is a little bit odd as they got to the end (apart from the last two broadcast on ITV) then they showed the first two episodes again before stopping, very odd.

I agree before i posted i did a seven day search and Sharpe is not on.What i am doing is giving another member some advice where they might find some more info.And if you have finished with your dvd's perhaps you can pass them on to lrd+forster! Smiley Wink