Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
tigertim

Red button sky sports

The ladies us open golf is on the red button tonight. Is it possible to watch something that is live on the red button on sky go?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Red button sky sports

Hi tigertim, 

I'm afraid there isn't any way to view red button content through Sky Go at present. I will however pass your feedback on regarding this.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
tigertim

Dear Robert, Thanks for the speedy reply, would be great if you pass that shortcoming on, there is sometimes some great sport on the red button. Maybe you need more channels lol!

Occasional Visitor
Pauloi

Any update on this - really should be able to watch red button online - BBC manage it !
Occasional Visitor
francis+fogbound

Has this been resolved? Can I watch red button yet?

Retired Staff Member
JRT1991

The red button is not available on Sky Go currently. The product team is aware that customers have suggested this as a feature, but at his stage there is no information on when this is likely to be available.

Joshua
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
francis+fogbound

They've been aware since at least 07/07/11!

Occasional Visitor
Gareth793

i think it is a great shame as i am regularly using my skygo and today i wanted to watch the army navy on the red button but cant ahhhhh

Occasional Visitor
Vilimone

Yeah I really wanted to see the army navy game on red button on sky go. I'm currently away from home. Also sometimes there's IRB World Series Sevens rugby on it. Don't understand why sky show American sports more then rugby which is followed more here in the UK.
Paying for full sky sports including espn and hardly see rugby.
Occasional Visitor
mammam

this thread shows what you think of customers.  not one answer in years, just fobbed off over and over again.  typical sky.