Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
johnhatcher

Re: sky live chat never available

I HAVE JUST JOINED SKY TALK AND BROADBAND AND HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE COST OF THE BROADBAND  WILL BE £17 WHICH IS A LOT MORE THAN I ANTICPATED

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
kirsty+d

Re: sky live chat never available

Hi johnhatcher,

Thank you for bringing your issue to the Help Forum.

In respect of the Live Chat issue, the page you are on needs refreshed and as agents become available this in turn changes the status of the Live Chat availability,

If you are ordering Sky Talk and Broadband, the Broadband products that are available to you are specific to your line or area/exchange.

It may be that your particular exchange has only had the Broadband Connect Product available at this time and that is why you have been quoted the £17.

It would be worthwhile checking again as this is subject to change and other cheaper products may become available at any time. You can check product availability on Sky.com by inputting your phone number (if a BT customer) or a Postcode (if another provider)

I hope this is useful to you, let me know how things go.

Regards,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
niel606

broadband

[ Edited ]

i am with sky i need someone to ring me you have the wrong address for me and i have a engineer out tomorow its mr salt [removed] they have my address as merhants court its weir holmes not merchants court