Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Contributor
Iceblues

REVOLUTION: TV Series Air-Date?

Are there any plans for Sky to broadcast the 'eagerly awaited' US hit series 'Revolution?'

It is being produced by award producer and director, J.J. Abrams - Whom was responsible for Lost, Alias as well as hit films Cloverfield and Star Trek.

I think if Sky go ahead to show this, it will rank along side great shows Newsroom and Game of Thrones on Atlantic.

NB. Currently not listed in the Nevermiss service.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Re: REVOLUTION: TV Series Air-Date?

Hi Iceblues,

I have checked the Never Miss service and I don't see anything in here. Having said this I have sent an email to the relevant team - we will let you know when we get any response.

Thanks,
Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
San+shou

Just the trailer for revolution , when watching fringe.looks good love to know when it's coming to sky.
Occasional Visitor
San+shou

Want to know when it's coming to sky
Frequent Contributor
jackplane1960

Early February.

Visitor
stebo80

Hate them 'coming soon' trailers. Why risk viewers missing the air date by trailer teasing. JUST TELL US.....and in good time!!!!
Retired Staff Member
batweb79

Hi All,

This series is indeed coming soon and I for one think it looks really good.

To ensure you don't miss the start of this exciting new series please use our Never Miss service, you'll receive an email 7 days before the show is due to air. I searched this morning and the series is available through this service.

Thanks,

Barry
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Sandman3

yes Revolution DOES look good.
BUT, just say when it's coming on!!!!
I'm sure the 'suits' in the office know when it's gonna be on & are obviously loving the fact that THEY know when it's coming on & the rest of us, who subscribe to Sky & help pay their wages, obviously don't need to know.
Frequent Contributor
jackplane1960

[ Edited ]

Hearing the start date will be Friday 22nd March

http://www.skymedia.co.uk/_downloads/1739/Revolution%20Prop%20V5%20w.pdf

Super User
caesarome

Sandman3 wrote:
yes Revolution DOES look good.
BUT, just say when it's coming on!!!!
I'm sure the 'suits' in the office know when it's gonna be on & are obviously loving the fact that THEY know when it's coming on & the rest of us, who subscribe to Sky & help pay their wages, obviously don't need to know.

Just go to the geektown.co.uk website as this is a site known for finding out dates for stuff like this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Frequent Contributor
Robbie-SkyHD

yep it sure does start on the Friday 22nd March 2013 probs at 9pm

Sky+HD DRX895-W 2TB Sky+HD DRX895-W 2TB, Family HD, Sport & Movies

iPad Mini, iPhone 5, Apple TV, iOS Beta Tester

Tech Enthusiast