Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Rubydoo

Programming new remote with new tv

Have just bought a Digihome TV (Model 32914LCDDVD) - having problems getting code to enable sky remote to work tv.  Have tried two codes obtained from Sky website "find remote code" (1177 & 1695) without success.  Have also gone through the Interactive on Sky but although make of TV listed the model number isn't.  Not to be deterred I tried all the codes for the 32..... tv but none worked.  A friend suggested the following which didn't work either - press tv on remote; hold red button & select together; then enter 990; then press 1 & count flashes on remote; repeat by pressing 2 & then 3 - this will give 3 digit code to enter .....

PLEASE does anyone have any other suggestions as both tv & remote in danger of being hit......

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Re: Programming new remote with new tv

Hi Rubydoo,

Unfortunately we do not have access to a further list of codes, if there are no codes showing for that particular model then it would seem there is not one available. 

The community however may be able to recommend some different codes to try and get this working for you.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
kato

Try these 0244 0098  0065 0335.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
I'm New Here
grantunwin

0065 works!

I'm New Here
Dchewitt

Well done. 0065- works with my digihome LED42983FHD tv. Why don't Sky list it on their code page?
Getting There
mary+murphy

Thanks kato 0065 worked first time much appreciated