Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Beth1

Programmes not playing in sky go desktop!

I can not get any programmes to play in the Sky Go desk top on my PC. It was working perfectly earlier and now nothing.

When selecting a programme, i have the option of play. resume or restart however these options are unresponsive when i click on them.

All other links appear to work fine.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Programmes not playing in sky go desktop!

Hi Beth1, 

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum, can you tell us what browser you are using to view Sky Go and have you tried restarting your PC since this happened?

Thanks,

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Beth1

I have restarted the pc a number of times with no change. Still unable to play any of my downloaded programmes within the desktop player. I use Chrome but as i say the issue is within the Sky desktop player which until yesterday had no isues.

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Beth1, 

Thanks for that, have you tried uninstalling Sky Go Desktop and re-installing this by right-clicking anywhere on the Sky Go Desktop window and selecting the option to remove the application?

Once you've removed Sky Go Desktop, log in to http://go.sky.com/vod/content/Home/Application_Navigation/Accounts_%26_Settings/content/l/l/content/... and download the application again.

Let us know if this helps

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
maddylucy

Hi, I am having the same issue, and I just uninstalled and reinstalled and no change. What should I do?