Programme unavailable (box sets)

Viewer
Post 1 of 6

Programme unavailable (box sets)

I have downloaded and viiewed an episode of Supernatural every day for the past week or so - until yesterday when suddenly the episodes are not available - why?

By the way I am able to view other sets in fact watching Hannibal now

All Replies
Sound Supervisor
Post 2 of 6

Re: Programme unavailable (box sets)

Hi veedeemar,

I'm also having this problem with a select few programmes via cacth up tv. Due you get an on screen message with the number 57 in the corner?

Ryan

Viewer
Post 3 of 6

Hello Ryan - no nothing like that - when I press record, screen just says 'programme not available at this time' and if I then go to planner it says download failed.

Sound Supervisor
Post 4 of 6

That's what I was getting on a select few episodes from certain series. When I went into my planner to delete it, I pressed the "i" button on my remote and it said "item unavailable". Very bizarre and it's not an isolated problem, quite common across the forum.

Ryan

Viewer
Post 5 of 6

So what do we do about it - are Sky aware of it? do we report it to them or does someone monitor the forumto see what's going on?

Sound Supervisor
Post 6 of 6

Sky will be monitoring the forum. Any other problems that I encounter trying to download an episode of something I'll post in here. I'm currently waiting for a private message from Sky as HD content from iPlayer fails to download telling me "subscription needed".

Ryan