Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Staff (Retired)
GRF4784

Re: Problems with signing into Sky ID Services

Hi jojo1234,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum.

When you say you have asked for the username and password do you mean this is from the forgotten username and password section of Sky.com? Have you tried using a different browser to see if this helps as well?

Let us know how you get on.

Many Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
saulio

I've logged in but when trying to sign up for the Christmas Movies offer I'm told to sign in using my Primary Sky ID even though I am already logged in with the only Sky ID I have.  Very annoying.  Had a similar issue with Sky Go.  Not sure how to get this deal?  

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
Samantha-K

Hi saulio,

This means you have a secondary Sky iD which will restrict your options when it comes to adding packages. As a security precaution there is only one Primary Sky iD for every Sky Account, does anyone else in your home have a Sky iD?

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
Jacky+Rotherham

Hi

I have been trying to recommend a friend all week.  When I click on the recommend a friend link I get the message that I need to verify my id. I have already verified my sky id but when I click on the verify id link it just takes me in loop to the same page,

My friend is getting desperate as he needs the full package of tv, broadband and phone, sky will not let me recommend on the phone. The special offer runs out soon so how can I take advantage of the offer if the links don't work properly. Fed up trying to get this sorted.  Your service status says there are no issues with the web. What is a girl to do?

Staff (Retired)
Samantha-K

Hi Jacky+Rotherham,

Thank you for posting on our forum. 

I know this sounds like a really silly question but have you tried using a different browser?

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
Jacky+Rotherham

Hi Samantha

I've just tried that but still get the  same problem.  When I click recomend a friend it asks me to verify my sky id.  When I select this link it just keeps going round in loop.

My friends are getting fed up waiting.  they say if sky can't get this right they don't have much confidence in the service and may go to virgin and I can't blame them. 

Need to sort this very soon. 

Occasional Visitor
Stevie+J

Hi,

I'm logging on as a Secondary Account User, and I can't seem to log on as a Primary - how do I find out my Primary Account log on details please?

Super User
caesarome

Try this:

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/account-and-billing/sky-id/forgotten-username-or-password

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Mjgijane

I am a sky customer with the full package. I have uploaded the sky go app. But it keeps telling me I need to be a sky customer to access this app!! My sky user name and password are correct so what is going on?
Many thznks🎄
Community Coordinator
LauraMac

Hi Mjgijane, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and sorry for the delay in replying. 

As you are receiving an error message when you try to Sign into Sky Go, we need to identify if your Sky.com ID is linked to your viewing account.   Can you please log into your My Sky Account and confirm you can view your online bills? 

LauraMac
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
mebemaurice

I continue to receive error messages on my xbox and on my iPhone

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi mebemaurice, could you post the full error you are seeing? If it's different on each device could you let us know both?

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Ian.ballard

Hi,

I keep getting the error " [c:1501][-][c:1102][s:267] " and it tells me my device isnt registered, But it was a week ago :/ now it wont register.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Staff (Retired)
StacieB

Hi Ian.ballard,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to the forum! I apologise for the late response.

Can I ask if you are still having this problem?

Thanks.

Visitor
Boygav

I'm going nuts here: someone please tell me how to get anywhere with this hopeless Sky ID process. I've registered an ID today, received the confirmation email and tried to sign in, to no avail. I keep getting the message that the user name and / or password aren't recognised. I have the email confirming my user name in front of me, so that should be fine, and I've reset the password twice already and still the same. To make matters worse, I've tried to reset the password for the third time and now when I click on the link to try to set a new password, I keep being told the service is unavailable. I beg you, please end this. I'm going to do something I regret if this frustration doesn't end soon.