Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Kennyyorke25

Problems with catch up

I rejoined sky recently and have the entertainment package and sports. I have been trying to watch a programme called 'the happenings' via catch up on demand but when I click to view it I get a message telling me that I need to upgrade my subscription. I can download and watch other programmes from catch up and from the Watch channel. I have phoned Sky and was told that there are problems with on demand at the moment and no solution was offered to help me. I also spoke via chat to a sky customer service rep online. She told me that she would report my problem and it would be fixed in 24 hours. That was 3 days ago and it still isn't working. Any ideas on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. I am not trying to watch a movie or box set. I should be able to watch this with my current subscription.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Kei+M

Re: Problems with catch up

Afternoon @Kennyyorke25 and thanks for registering on our community forum.

I understand you've previously reported an issue with The Happenings on Catch Up where you've been advised you need to upgrade your subscription.  Does this happen with all episodes or only certain episodes? I assume this is via Sky TV as well?

Let us know and we'll investigate further if required.

Thanks,

Kei M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Kennyyorke25

[ Edited ]
Hi, and thank you for your reply. This issue happens with all episodes of that show. I can download and watch other shows from catch up which are available on the Watch tv channel. The message to upgrade my subscription only shows after I try to download an episode of 'the happenings', I was not told to upgrade by a sky customer service advisor.

And yes it is the same whether I try to access through sky tv or with sky go
Community Coordinator
Kei+M

Thanks for coming back to us @Kennyyorke25,

Can you tell us what TV packages you are receiving? And can you tell us if the content you are trying to view On Demand is in HD?

Thanks,

Kei M
Community Coordinator

Kennyyorke25

[ Edited ]
I have the sky entertainment package and sports. I am trying to watch on demand. The display on screen says that the program is on demand and the channel is 'Watch'. It is not on hd
Community Coordinator
Kei+M

Oops, apologies I see you answered that in your first post.

Do you have Sky Go? If so can you try and access the content here and advise whether you can access it?

Thanks,

Kei M
Community Coordinator

Kennyyorke25

I have tried your link and I get the following message :

Upgrade Now
You will need to be a Sky TV customer with the relevant pack to watch programmes from this channel.
Community Coordinator
Kei+M

Ok, as you've been advised it should have been resolved within 24 hours and it has yet to be resolved can we get you on a live chat and we'll have another look at the account.

Thanks,

Kei M
Community Coordinator

Kennyyorke25

Will do. Many thanks for your assistance