Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Locutus60

Problem with Sky Card

We have two Sky boxes, with their own separate subscriptions.... However, from time-to-time we swap cards about as one has more channels on it. 

But the last week or so, the card with less channels on it has been 'playing up' saying that we need to upgrade our subscription when we put it into its paired box.  The subscription is up-to-date for cards, AFAICR. 

I've put the card with more channels into its paired box and works fine. 

Any suggestions?  Have Sky caught on that I've been a naughty boy and watching movies in bed, instead of in the lounge???

Cheers

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
lainys

Re: Problem with Sky Card

Good Afternoon Locutus60.

Thank you for your first post to the community and welcome to the Sky Help Forum.

By reading your post it seems there has been an update and your card has been married to your box which means you will not be able to swap around the cards to watch on a different box.

Have you though about adding the multiroom subscription onto your account then only having the one bill coming into the property? If you did this you would have the same channels on the multiroom box?

You would safe money each and every month by doing this.

Kind Regards

Lainys
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.