Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Pantaloons

Problem: item interrupted due to an error [t:4001 / c:4110]

I'm trying to register a new device for Sky Go Extra and keep getting this message, regardless of which programme I try to watch. Any ideas? I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and have tried with both IE and Firefox.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
Joss-91

Re: Problem: item interrupted due to an error [t:4001 / c:4110]

[ Edited ]

Thanks for getting in touch Pantaloons,

I know how annoying it is when you're not able to view content on Sky Go so let me try and help :smileyhappy:

You've already tried my first suggestion which would be to try in a different browser so that helps me narrow down the issue. The next thing I'd get you to try is the steps in our Knowledge Base Article on Sky Go errors as these steps often resolve issues with this error code.

Can I also double check how many devices you currently have registered for Sky Go and how many(if any) changes have you made this calendar month? You can check your currently registered devices here.

Check this out and let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Pantaloons

Joss,

Thanks for your response. As is often the case, the problem has now 'gone away', despite occurring multiple times previously. I tried a different approach. Normally on the 'Home' page, the 'On Now' tab is preselected. I changed to the 'Channels' tab and was then able to watch without further problems.

Pantaloons

Staff (Retired)
Joss-91

Well thanks for the update Pantaloons :smileyhappy:

Don't hesitate to get back in touch via the Forum if you need a hand with anything else.

Cheers,