Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Explorer
Paulr1964

Problem connecting hp 5520 to wifi

Hi 

Can anyone tell me how to connect my printer through my Mac via wifi as no filtering fails on test report

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Problem connecting hp 5520 to wifi

As this printer is a wireless one you do not need it connected to your MAC. All you should do is turn it on and let it find your sky wifi connection and then connect to it, it will then ask you to enter your network key that is found on the bottom of your broadband router. The booklet that came with it should help you to go through this process.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Explorer
Paulr1964

Thanks for that I tried to connect with my mac off but still no joy
Staff
Andy-F21

Hi Paulr1964,

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know.

Unfortunately we cannot give advice on specific makes and models of printer and we would have to advise to consult the user manual or HP help and support.

You may find that other members of the Community who have faced similar issues with this manufacturer or model can provide more assistance with this.

If you have any other questions or queries then please come back to us.

Many thanks,

Super User
caesarome

Paulr1964 wrote:
Thanks for that I tried to connect with my mac off but still no joy

Have you followed the set up instructions that came with the printer. Failing that why not use Google for help by Googling something like "how to set up hp 5520 wifi printer".

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.