Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
tcawley29

Port Forwarding on SKy Hub

Hi guys,

I have tried to set up port forwarding on my sky hub yet the connections still remain closed. Please advise me on what I should do.

By port forwarding I mean I set up both outbound and inbound firewal rules for the desired ports and directed it to the local ip address of the dvr. It still has not opened the ports even after a reboot.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Good afternoon tcawley29,   I see from your post that you...

Good afternoon tcawley29,

I see from your post that you wish to set-up port forwarding through your broadband, you can find the instructions on how to do so here.

If this doesn't help then post on our Broadband Setup, Connection & WiFi board and us or the Community will assist further.

Regards,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.