Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Explorer
MNGrin

Pin for tesco voucher

Hi

I have received a £75 Tesco gift card through the post and I cannot use it as I dont have a pin number.

I have not received any emails either.  Were can I get my pin number?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Peter-Ed

Re: Pin for tesco voucher

Hi MNGrin,

Thanks for posting we are looking into this at the moment and will get back to you with further information.

Regards,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Peter-Ed

Hi MNGrin,

We have now found out this information I hope this helps.

Tesco gift cards do not have a PIN – Customer can just go into Tesco’s, and they swipe it.

Its only evouchers (sent by email) that require a PIN, only when shopping online

Many Thanks,

I'm New Here
somethingelse

Hi,

We are in the same boat but goes this mean that we cannot actually use our giftcard from Sky online? If so why was this never mentioned not even with the delivery of the card itself?

Thanks 

Staff
Andy-F21

Hi somethingelse,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, the Tesco gift card cannot be used on the website. Only e-vouchers can be used online.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Getting There
lesley08

there is a scratch off panel on right hand corner, underneath is pin number. I used mine online successfully.

Getting There
lesley08

pin code is under scratch off panel top right hand corner i used mine on line ok.
Getting There
lesley08

u can use it. pin number is on top right hand corner under scratch panel, i used mine on line ok.
Getting There
Skumar

Lesley, Not sure if you can help me - but I have the tesco gift card number with me - but lost the card unfortunatelty.

Like you are aware, it has the pin number on the card itself - which is now missing.

Is there a helpline number on the gift card where I can call to find out my pin number since I have misplaced my card?

This will help me use the credit left on the gift card by doing some online shopping.