Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Penny+10
Accepted Solution

Pin change

Hi,

How do I change my pin when I dont know what the original pin number was?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Re: Pin change

Hi Penny+10, you should still be able to reset it online here.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Paul+Jenkins

I am trying to change/find/reset my pin!!! it has now for over a week keeps telling me:

Sorry, the Reset PIN feature cannot be accessed at this time. Please try again later.

Any help please...

Occasional Visitor
nigelross

I have the same problem .....cannot reset PIN and don't know what it was when the engineer installed the box.

Is a phone call to Sky the only solution?

Advice from anyone appreciated

Occasional Visitor
nigelross

Here is a solution to find your PIN.

Select Interacive Services Then select option 4. Sky customer services Then option 4. PIN Reminder

This option actually shows you the PIN stored in the box.

You can then keep it as is, or change to an easier to remember number than the one stored.

Occasional Visitor
B+Giblin

Can someone please tell me how to change the pin number,its a pain going through all the options and not getting any results.

Nobody to speak with at sky and engineers will not reply even though they say sky care's

Super User
caesarome

Login here:

https://my.sky.com/mysky

Click "My Profile" > "Reset Pin"

Here is a direct link to the page where you can reset it:

https://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky/myaccount?eserviceaction=resetpin

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Kal-El

Ive tried to set via mysky but all i get is this:

Sorry, the Reset PIN feature cannot be accessed at this time. Please try again later

Kids have sussed out the PIN number, one of the kids at school said its the last 4 digits on the card :smileysad:

Super User
caesarome

Try loging out of Sky.com, closing down your browser and then trying again. You could also delete any sky cookies you have on computer when you close your browser down.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
paul+cotton

hi how do i find what my pin number is for my multi room sky + HD box which i had fitted on friday 27/5/2011 

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Paul, 

You can find your PIN by logging in to the My Sky website, selecting My Account then Sky TV PIN.

You'll need the viewing card number from the box you wish to find the PIN for, once you have this follow the instructions on the website to set a new PIN for that viewing card and allow up to 10 minutes for the box to update.

Please ensure your viewing card is inserted correctly into your box before changing your PIN through the website.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
Peter+Shah

Ive tried to reset my pin online with no joy ive also tried the pin reminder in the interactive  section still no joy...dont think Sky want my business oh well your loss!!!

all the best Peter

Super User
caesarome

What do you mean you have has no joy, just login to that link and enter the new pin (twice) that you want to use. What happens when you do it ?

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Chappo

Hi i have recently included the movies to my sky package, it is working fine on my main TV but my second TV will not accept the pin i have tried to reset it but now it blocks  all efforts to change it, can you help.

regards Chappo

Super User
caesarome

If you have two boxes then the pin will be different on both of them, you can change either box by logging into the link:

https://myaccount.sky.com/portal/myaccount/?action=resetpin

I do not work for Sky.