Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
SammyNiemi

Phone line not working, sky engineers no show, and help desk useless...

Hi,

I have had nonfunctional land line for over a week now. I finally got engineer visit booked for today, but of course the engineer never showed up. I then tried the online chat to find out why the engineer did not arrive. The person in the chat was not helpful at all, because he kept claiming that no visit had been scheduled even if an email from sky help centre so stated. He even asked if he could help with something else, even if he had not helped with the original problem. I then tried to phone to sky but they kept passing me around until my mobile run out of batter. No help there either.

I've been a sky customer now for a little over a week and think about leaving as soon as possible. It cannot be so difficult to get a working land line (and broadband). The customer "service" is next to useless and engineers no show. Only thing that seems to work well is billing. Sky is charging line rental cost and broadband, even if I don't have a working phone line!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Re: Phone line not working, sky engineers no show, and help desk useless...

Hi SammyNiemi,

This is not the level of service we would expect you to receive.

I’ll have one of our team look into this further and will send a Private Message shortly requesting more details.

Thanks

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.