Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Dazed+n+Confused
Accepted Solution

Pay per view events

I recently tried to purchase a pay per view event, only my sky box stated 'unable to order this program, please ring this number......'

I currently have a Sky+HD box (only one feed though) and am quite confused as to why I cannot order the program.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Ta

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Frequent Contributor (Silver)
GavinM

Re: Pay per view events

Have you got the Sky ox plugged into a working phone line?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
kennethrobins

what is sky ox plugged in were

Super User
caesarome

kennethrobins wrote:

what is sky ox plugged in were

He means Sky Box and to be plugged into your phone line.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
duaneth

Your Sky box needs to be connected to the phone line.

I had normal Sky at my last house and this lead was supplied at the time, it was a few years ago. I have got Sky installed recently in my new place, went to order something from box office and realised there was no lead connect to the phone line.

I rang Sky who quoted some text book nonsense how according to their terms and conditions they dont have to supply these leads. This is nonsense as it is Sky who benefit from supplying these leads.

I see you can order them over the phone for an extra charge of£1. Very convenient.

I really hate Sky.

Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Hi duaneth,

This is incorrect, if you were not supplied with a phone cable when you had the new box installed then we can send an engineer back out to supply and install this for you.

Please use the contact us page to arrange this call out.

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.