Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Lisa130280

Pay Per View Movie - when not subscribed to movies?

Hello

I recently came back to sky, I used to have the full package, so never had an issue with pay per view movies. Ive now just got the Entertainment Plus package. 

The guy that installed it last week said that I should not buy pay per view movies or sport because I don't subscribe to them in my package, and that if I did then I'd get charged but it wouldn't work to watch.

Is this true? I can't find anything on Sky that says that, and think if it's true then Sky are missing a trick because there is no way I will pay now for the movie package but I would buy the odd film! 

Thanks for any advice

Lisa

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Pay Per View Movie - when not subscribed to movies?

He is speaking nosense as you can still buy odd films from the sky store (previoulsy called Sky Box Office) and subscribe to any pay per view sporting event.

For further reading have a look here:

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/your-tv-channels-extras/sky-store/

"Do I need to be a Sky Movies customer to rent in the Sky Store ?

No, all Sky TV customers can rent movies on a pay-per-view basis, you don't need to subscribe to Sky Movies."

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Lisa130280

Re: Pay Per View Movie - when not subscribed to movies?

thats great, thank you so much for the link (that I couldn't find :smileyembarrassed: )

I thought at the time it sounded crazy but was too worried too try it and lose the money!