Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Retired Staff Member
hadouken-andy

Outage in Northampton affecting Sky Talk and Broadband customers

Hi all,

We have identified an outage in the Northampton area affecting Sky Talk and Broadband customers. Some customers may experience a temporary loss of service.

We are working to resolve these issues and apologise for any inconvenience.

Furher updates on the outage can be found here

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
hadouken-andy

Re: Outage in Northampton affecting Sky Talk and Broadband customers

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

We have had confirmation the issues affecting the Northampton area have now been resolved.

If you are still experiencing issues in the first instance try our troubleshooting.

We thank you for patience and again would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
MNORTHAMPTON

Please can someone let me know if there is more outages today! Broadband not working

Staff
Malcolm-M

[ Edited ]

Hi MNORTHAMPTON, I can't see anything mentioning Northampton. 

If you let us know what lights you have on the routerwe can point you to the right troubleshooting information.

Malcolm-M