Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Ticketman+1

On demand channel 5

Hi can anyone tell me why i can download a show from demand 5 but when i try to download a film from demand5 it says i need to upgrade my package. I thought all catch up tv was included in my subscription

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Suzanne4d

Re: On demand channel 5

That's what has happened to me but with all programmes. I don't know :smileysad:
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Do you have the Entertainment Extra+ package and was the film you are try to watch in HD ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
Ticketman+1

Hi, i have the entertainment package, not extra, the film was on channel 5 and channel 5 hd and neither would download

Community Coordinator
usman-a

Hi Ticketman+1,

Can you please try a planner rebuild, you can do this by following these steps; http://help.sky.com/tv/problems-with-your-sky-tv/problems-with-your-recordings-and-planner . Once you have done this, please try to download a movie. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Usman
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
Ticketman+1

:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:Hi i did a planner reset and downloaded a film from channel 5 and it plays ok, thank you

Community Coordinator
Gemma-H

Glad it's now working for you Ticketman+1. 

If you need any help with anything else at all, please do post again.  :-)

Many Thanks, 

Gemma
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.