Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Bebi

On Demand Box "FREE"

Lucky you who have received the letter telling you your subscription is going up, like me, but that you are able to claim a free on demand box.

I bought and paid for my box less than than 6 weeks ago, think I shall have to review just what I am paying for as most of the channels are rubbish.

Disgruntled.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
Joss-91

Re: On Demand Box "FREE"

Good afternoon Bebi,

I'm sorry to read you feel this way.

The offer that you're reffering to was only available to customers who have never used the On Demand service in the past, either wired or wireless, and wasn't related to the price increase.

I hope that you don't feel the need to downgrade your package as you may miss out on some of our great content both live and On Demand.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.