Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Regular Visitor
dinotrev

Obtaining Licence

Help. I keep getting "Unable to obtain licence" Message. PC to help desk says 20 minutes wait! Not good enough coupled with recent connectivity problems and slow speeds. Sort it out Sky!!!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
UpsetCustomer

Re: Obtaining Licence

Yes, what is going on here Sky, please respond, this should be treated with the highest severity as no one can login to your system despite the status page saying that skygo has "no issues"

The error I get is:

" There was an error issuing a license [s210-c1102] "

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
JNet

Same issue here.  Please get it sorted and deliver the service I'm paying for..

Occasional Visitor
smiffy54

Same issue for me. I think its happend after uppdating sky go. Sort it out sky

Occasional Visitor
zyxw

I'm having the same problem and am paying a lot of money for a service which isn't good enough.  This needs sorting ASAP or I'll be off to Virgin media.  I 'm working away and only have sky go on my laptop for TV and it aint working.  Not impressed Sky Sort it now

Occasional Visitor
frikkieg

im having same issues too has anyone actually told sky rather than just posting on here ?

Occasional Visitor
frikkieg

i am talking to sky on lie chat now so hopefully will be fixed soon i will post resolution if the "helpdesk" can fix it

Occasional Visitor
frikkieg

or liVe chat

Contributor
nstokes

same issue when trying to connect om xbox as well

DRX895 (2TB), DRX890
Occasional Visitor
Jimsone

Come on Sky get this error problem s210-c1102 fixed

Occasional Visitor
the+dog+house

there was an error issuing a licence s210-c1102

come on sky! atleast accept a issue with this?

Occasional Visitor
frikkieg

its just on firefox oit seems tried on chrome and IE works ok ?! they have logged a fault for it

Contributor
Mattey

Happening to me on Chrome.

Occasional Visitor
DaSpinner

I'm another getting the same 'There was an error issuing a license [s210-c1102]' error!

Occasional Visitor
Lupinate

Same here - and its affecting both the desktop and website interfaces.