Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Graduate
tyler03

ON DEMAND STOPPED WORKING

Hi I'm looking for some advice my on demand stopped working at the weekend, my setup has not altered, the wireless connector is plugged in correctly and is conected to my router. Every time I try to download a program it just shows in the planner as scheduled and never downloads this happens for all programs and films. I have checked the network settings which are local and service connection ok, ip address is correct, dhcp is on, and encryption type is aes. Now and again the service connection flicks between ok and fail but usually just stays on ok. Any help would be appreciated.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
John-B

Re: ON DEMAND STOPPED WORKING

[ Edited ]

Hi tyler03,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Have you tried a planner rebuild at all?

Thanks

John-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.