Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Lue+W

No signal

I have got home to find no signal on my sky+hd box. I have been looking online for a help telephone number to ring and ask what to do and can't find one. I have also tried the sky.com/nosignal which hasn't worked.

Has anyone got a service telephone number before I chuck it out the window???
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Re: No signal

Hi Lue+W,

Welcome to the forum :smileyhappy:

I know that you have tried some troubleshooting steps for "No Satellite Signal", can you try the steps on this page and let us know how you get on.

If this doesn't work, can you let us know if you have any warranty on the equipment that you can use for a service call?

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Precious111

You surely have customer services number?

Super User
Mark39

Contact numbers for Sky are here.

Occasional Visitor
Precious111

Try. 08442414141

Occasional Visitor
milliemoo123

No satellite signal don't know what to do ?
Super User
caesarome

milliemoo123 wrote:

http://diagnostics.sky.com/no-satellite-signal

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Kathleen+Robson

I have no satelite

Super User
Mark39

See the post immediately above yours.

Occasional Visitor
Ratburger-zoe

milliemoo123 wrote:

I have tried taking the card out and putting it back in still no signal what can I do?

Super User
Mark39

Follow the link in message 7 above.

Super User
AvoriazSkier

With current weather conditions don't forget to ensure your dish and LNB are free of snow. It's an excellent signal attenuator!
Still a victim of bureaucracy!
Occasional Visitor
Karenandpaddy

My sky dish is 3 foot up in the air on my roof and have no signal as its covered in snow what can I do

Super User
caesarome

Karenandpaddy wrote:
My sky dish is 3 foot up in the air on my roof and have no signal as its covered in snow what can I do

Sadly I don't think there is much you can do. You can use Sky Go in the meantime to watch some TV:

www.skygo.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
sopialillie

hi i had no signal and have just been out and cleaned the snow of dish and signal is back,