Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
thedhillons

No ethernet port

I have an old sky+ box with no ethernet port. I really want to access sky anytime plus on that box location. I have spoken to sky who said that i have to pay an extra £10.25 per month if i want a new box. I dont think this is fair becuase i already spend a considerable amount with them at the moment. I have the full package with sky hd and two multi rooms. I have been with sky for about 8 years and just want to be treated as a valued customer as opposed to just a number
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Protégé
Lozw

Re: No ethernet port

The £10.25 is for the multiroom subscription.

To get Anytime+ on another box would require multiroom.

You might get them to give you a free Sky+ HD box with the necessary ethernet port, but they are unlikely to give you a free multiroom subscription for it as well.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.